View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Paradise
She hated it when cats came in without asking first, it was disrespectful to her and just rude. Dawnstar had the strongest urge to ran her claws through Poppyshine's pelt. She didn't, news of the dead apprentice barely phased her. She had just named that cat an apprentice not long ago, if she was already dead then the fault was her own... or her mentor for being an incompetent failure. One less weakling to destroy ShadowClan's reputation.

The flat expression morphed in something unreadable when WindClan was brought up. Oh, now this she could use. Yes, yes, yes! She could play with a lot. It was too bad she had lost another pawn, still, it wasn't like ShadowClan need the apprentice and now Dawnstar had an even better reason to antagonize the bunnies.

"I don't give a mousedung about what they want, no one is raiding anyone without my say so." She growled although it lacked much fire, she was too busy thinking right now.

'Deary, there's a dead clanmate, at least pretend to care.'

'Dead cad! can me have dhe eyes? please! please! me'll be gwood.'

It was hard for her to fix her face into something symbolizing false sympathy? Sadness, she truly didn't care. She blocked out whatever it was Sanity was saying, Common and Madness were distracting as it was.

"I'll deal with it, no one does anything until I say so, WindClan will pay for this."

[So basically it's ShadowClan's fault again, and we're just going to blame it all on WindClan, as usual. Great! ]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder