View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:29 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw started to relax a little,” I-I-uhh...I guess...but the bad thing is I probably need to move into the elder’s den perminantly?” He asked. He truley expected the worst from those minor wounds. He was atleast not dying from them. Instead he’d be a fourteen moon elder.

Dawnpaw snorted,” Don’t they just appear to you, so only you can see and talk to you, and like guide you. Daydream.” She meowed
they grazed their tongue over the toms head in comfort,¨no, these wounds wont strip your apprentice status. youll be resting for the next two days, but after that you can return to training.¨ they replied. they licked the last bit of poultice on his wounds before pulling away. ¨i applied some herbs to your wounds so dont try to clean it off of you, it makes them hurt less.¨ they mewed,¨and you can either rest here or the apprentices den, i dont care which one.¨
//
daydream raised a brow. some cats were idiotic, they had to remember,¨no, thats not how it works. and its dumb to assume how it works seeing as you arent a medicine cat.¨ they snapped. ¨i can only see amens during dreams or at the starcave, and only rarely do i see them when i am awake, and thats only if its urgent.¨