View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2017, 05:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

A black Maine Coon entered the apprentice's den, his lantern-yellow eyes gleaming in the dark. His paws fell softly on the ground as he made his way towards his nest - the day had been a long one. A long day that the tom was not planning on having a repeat of. Hard work was not something that Nightpaw was afraid of, but long days? He didn't like those whatsoever. Mainly because they seemed to hint towards soreness and exhuastion the next day, which might keep the black tom from giving it his all. As his eyes adjusted from outside to inside, he could see the various cats who were hanging out in here. At the end of the day, it was quite a good place to gather. That or the clearing, and Nightpaw appreciated both. Right now all he wanted to do was sit and be alone. Without his annoying brother or those crummy apprentices who had been bothering him lately - Nightpaw was glad of the alone time. His yellow eyes gleamed once more, their lantern-like appearance eerie among the quiet chatter of the other apprentices. He remained silent. No effort to join the conversation was made by the tom, and he seemed to like it that way.

Nightpaw wasn't really one to engage others in conversation. He never had been. He was more of the 'snap at others to go away' type then a really friendly type. Slowly, the large feline lowered his head to groom his thick fur. His ears were still up and alert, waiting for anyone to approach him. The nests beside his were vacant... Nightpaw wasn't sure who they belonged to because frankly, he had never cared enough to take a look at the other cats in the Clan. They were useless to him. Everyone but Foxpaw, and the ginger tom was quickly becoming annoying as well. Nightpaw wasn't a fan of the other cat. Sharp yellow eyes glanced up at the other cats for a moment, before he returned to what he was doing. Strong, determined licks quickly cleaned his fur and he stopped after a moment to stretch out. The tom was getting bigger every moon, and his nest was almost too small for him now. In another three or four moons... he would be a warrior. A strong warrior. A warrior that others would fear, and those who had been mean to him in his kithood and apprenticehood? They would pay. They would all pay. They would be very, very sorry for what they had done to him.

@meraki

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.