View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2017, 07:22 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
(I had to make a duplicate of Ivypaw so we can't exactly go into the territory)
"Hmmm," Ivypaw scrunched up her nose. Exploring the territory sounded fun, especially with Shadepaw, who always seemed to have a trick up her..fur?(Idk) However, Ivypaw knew of something even better. She narrowed her eyes. "How about we go somewhere better, like twolegplace," she suggested. Sensing the looming disagreement, she quickly added, "It has lots of shadows for us to hide in, and how aggressive can kittypets be, anyway? All they do is sit around and eat that kittypet slop," Ivypaw wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Give me a mouse anyday." Looking at Shadepaw hopefully she added one last bit of information. "Besides, we'll be back before anyone notices we're gone, and if someone does question us, we can hunt on our way back, that way we provide the Clan with food as well," she finished with a little hop and kit eyes, desperately hoping Shadepaw would agree. She had given some good points, and Ivypaw hated to be declined after she had worked so hard trying to convince someone of something. "Please?" she begged, more like a kit than an apprentice.
Shadepaw's hues lit up, but she otherwise his her excitement, curious to see how far Ivypaw was going to take it in an attempt to convince her to agree. Wrapping her tail around her paws, she listened indifferently to Ivypaw's kit-like begging, waiting until she was finished before bouncing up, her fur on end. “I was gonna agree with ya the entire time you mouse-brain.” she laughed, giving her friend a light shove in the shoulder to prove that that had been a playful insult and not a mean one. She wondered what TwolegPlace looked like, as she'd never actually been there, and the elders' descriptions all varied, and Shadepaw couldn't tell who's description was to most accurate. A faint grin appeared on her maw, and she looked around to make sure nobody was listening in on their conversation. She did not want to get in trouble for this, although, she supposed that even if she was caught, it wouldn't change anyone's view on her. Almost everybody thinks she's a liar.