View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2017, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Shadepaw jumped to her paws, her eyes wide with sudden excitement. She'd just had an excellent idea, and couldn't wait to tell Ivypaw, but still, she hesitated, wondering if Ivypaw would like the plan as much as she did. Ducking her head, she gave her white chest fur a few quick, embarrassed licks with her tongue. “Does exploring the territory sound good?” she asked, her tail tip twitching. She wanted to explore the dark bits on the territory, even if getting there would mean hopping from tree shadow to tree shadow to keep from getting burned by the sunlight. She tilted her head expectantly, wondering if Ivypaw either liked the idea or had a better one.
(I had to make a duplicate of Ivypaw so we can't exactly go into the territory)
"Hmmm," Ivypaw scrunched up her nose. Exploring the territory sounded fun, especially with Shadepaw, who always seemed to have a trick up her..fur?(Idk) However, Ivypaw knew of something even better. She narrowed her eyes. "How about we go somewhere better, like twolegplace," she suggested. Sensing the looming disagreement, she quickly added, "It has lots of shadows for us to hide in, and how aggressive can kittypets be, anyway? All they do is sit around and eat that kittypet slop," Ivypaw wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Give me a mouse anyday." Looking at Shadepaw hopefully she added one last bit of information. "Besides, we'll be back before anyone notices we're gone, and if someone does question us, we can hunt on our way back, that way we provide the Clan with food as well," she finished with a little hop and kit eyes, desperately hoping Shadepaw would agree. She had given some good points, and Ivypaw hated to be declined after she had worked so hard trying to convince someone of something. "Please?" she begged, more like a kit than an apprentice.