Old February 24th, 2018, 04:28 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
@Lefty the bear

Waspflight made her way out of camp,
weaving her way through the trees towards the edge of the territory. The long-furred tortoiseshell planned on seeing a close friend of hers, he was a handsome loner who hung around the clans. "Dakota?" She hissed softly, wondering where the tom was at. She hoped he was nearby, or she'd be here alone looking mouse-brained. The warrior popped her head out of a group of holly bushes, and she ventured closer to the edge of the territory. She stayed near the scent markers, in case Dakota didn't show up and one of her clanmates appeared. She'd use the excuse that she was marking the border after a walk. The molly felt a little self-conscious and nervous. What if he didn't show up? What if something happened to him?
Dakota hid in a nearby bush, glaring at Waspflight with a low growl. He jumped out of the bushes, knocking her over. The tom pinned Waspflight to the ground with a smile. "If you were looking for me, im right here." chuckled Dakota, getting off his friend. He sat down, wrapping his tail over his paws. Dakota gave one of his front paws a lick before drawing it over his ear, since he hadn't had a wash in a few days. "I hope I hadn't startled you too much. I wasn't trying yo give you a heart attack." purred the rogue.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.