View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2018, 08:32 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
the white markings on the bottom of her foot looked like pads, but weren't. "Yeah," she said, "Something." She looked downwards "The vet who checked me over before I was cast back out into the wild said something like 'predisposed arthritis in her paw', or something. Her nose smelled multiple different smells and could tell which herb was which by the smell. she smelled the dock leaf and smelled that there were more inside a notch in the shelf. She smelled juniper berries and she often found some on hunting patrols. which she was no good at, her mentor told her that all the time, "You are useless Ashpaw. you can't even catch a blind and deaf baby mouse! Fluffbrain!"
“Uh Huh,” Shinefang replied awkwardly as he let her paw drop from his own, still unnerved from the the sight and confused by her explanation. “Well in any case, this won’t do you much good,” he said as he pointed to the dock leaf with his nose. He picked it up gently in his jaws and turned his back on the younger cat while he returned it to his herb stores. When he looked back at her again the young shecat appeared to be scanning the herb stores. Curious, he flicked an ear and asked. “Something on your mind kit?”