Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He nodded and said "well, I want to taunt them a bit so they attack me, then I barrel beneath them and flip them over, pin them down and use one claw to dig deep in their throat and slide it across, thus killi them." He wiped a tear from his eye looking behind him to make sure no one was there
Singe lisgptened, curious to hear the reasoning. He evaluated the move in his mind, and played the thing over in his head, taking note of how the body would twist and turn in the predicament. "Alright. The taunting things, commonly used. Good tactic there but I want yo show you something a bit the move. Go slowly, explain each step, one by one and let me help instruct you. You have a good basis here, but you can't be expected to be able to complete it every time. You must be prepared for counter attacks. Cats don't just lay motionless when you're trying to kill them. Now, slow motion, step by step and let me explain and demonstrate some things." He said taking a step back and facing the warrior head in.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~