View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2023, 10:04 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Huh... The Windclan medicine cat certainly was an interesting character. Wonder where she got that moxie from. Winking at them all, leaving them with a cheeky little comment... For some reason it rubs her the wrong way. Not in an "oh, I totally hate her now" kind of way, but... Definitely a cat she would have to keep an eye out for. Was it confidence? Was it humor? Whatever the cause of the attitude, Tansypaw would keep the curiosity tucked in the back of her mind for their next meeting. Maybe then they would get a real chance to talk instead of her making an idiot of herself.

Even if her clan was beginning to depart, the young she-cat stays put. Getting this knowledge was important for Riverclan! If she could be a better healer, then she would make the effort. But then Falconfeather whispers something to her-- it was so sudden and quiet she could hardly make his words out at all-- and slinks off. Her eyes trail after him curiously and follows his gaze toward a cat she didn't recognize... A friend, maybe? An ear twitching, she allows her attention to linger on him for a moment longer before looking back at Drizzlecloud and Springpaw. The question now was would she share her information with Falconfeather or not? It wasn't fair of him to sneak off while she was here being responsible, gathering knowledge. Why should he get off easy? Huffing to herself, a small smile is offered to the Thunderclan healers once again.

"Like he said, our knowledge is... Really limited. If it's not too much trouble do you mind staying back for a little while and, uh... Helping me out? Maybe some basic stuff, useful stuff-- I just..."Don't finish that sentence, Tansypaw. You don't want to look weak in front of these cats. "... Yeah. Whatever you're willing to offer, I will take gratefully."

drizzlecloud | @something. // springpaw | @eris // falconfeather | @els

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !