Old May 5th, 2018, 02:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Sky full of song

click me How deeply are you sleeping
Or are you still awake?
A good friend told me
You've been staying out so late

Yellowbee of thunderclan has been staying up late at night for a long time now either hunting or just star gazing not really getting enough sleep . Why? Because she's been having nightmares , nightmares of death her death to be exact . Her nightmare is always the same it consisted of her walking around the territory at first finding a mouse and chasing it only to run into Tom who kills her in her dream . But she hopes it's only a dream but recently she has been seeing this tom around the clan for two days now and it's starting to scare her . Causing she cat best friend to talk to her about it . Making yellowbee think she's crazy .
Be careful my darling
Be careful of what it takes
What I've seen so far
The good ones always seems to break
At the end of the conversation yellowbee feels like she is in fact crazy only to make things worse when tom walks up to them in a friendly manner and she cat best friend leaves the two alone to talk . Yellowbee and Tom talk for a good while only for Tom to say " even the most brilliant of lights flicker and die " making yellowbee scared mouseless with that Tom has left .
I was screaming at my mother
And you were screaming at me
I can feel your anger
From way across the sea
I was kissing strangers
I was causing such a scene
Oh the heart it hurts
Such and image of unimaginable things

Yellowbee talks to her mom only to find her staring at her dead father and for it to turn into a fight so she leaves after the fight since her mom didn't believe that she was innocent and by doing so she cat best friend overheard causing her to have a fight with yellowbee too thus making her run off into the territory . Only to be met by her fate .
Grab me by my ankles
I've been flying for too long
I couldn't hide from the thunder
In the sky full of song And I can tell that I'm in trouble
When the music starts to play
And the cities without seasons
It keeps raining in LA
I feel like I'm about to fall
The room begins to sway
And I can hear the sirens
But I can't walk away
Grab me by my ankles
I've been flying for too long
I couldn't hide from the thunder
In the sky full of song

Yellowbee is now hunting in the territory only to be met by Tom who reveals that he has done this and the two have a verbal fight ,yellowbee is so tired of being accused of killing her father and she has finally found the culprit so she tries to make him surrender but tom doesn't and suddenly fights her but yellowbee on the loosing side of the battle . She doesn't care anymore she just wants to be at peace of all the chaos that is happening right now that she lets Tom kill her and she joins starclan .
Hold me down, I’m so tired now
Aim your arrow at the sky
Take me down, I’m too tired now
Leave me where I lie
I thought that I was flying
But maybe I'm dying tonight
I thought that I was flying
But maybe I'm dying tonight

Yellowbee now has a new life in starclan that she makes a new friend who is she cat 2 and falls in love with her . The rest is tbrp.

( One part of the lyric is changed to fit the plot )
form
Name
Looks
Persona
Role?
Mention me
@Aphmau plushie
@Liekki (?)
@Raven & Co
@RosePelt145
@Silver Fishie

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 5th, 2018 at 02:34 PM.