View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:17 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
At Spark's cry Fria opened her eyes again, laughing as she saw her son kneading her mate's paw. "You silly thing!" She crooned, using her paw to try and steer him away from Blade's paws. "You can get any milk from over there! Come here and you'll have lots of milk to drink!" She tried to guide the kit over to her belly, also making sure her other kits were fine. So he's an adventurer! He's got his father's spirit, that's for sure! She glanced down at her only daughter, hoping she'd decide to suckle soon. She'd been the only one not to do so, but the queen tried not to worry. Besides, she'll come around when she feels like it.

( @S A G I E @Spirited Darkness @Heartie1 )
Blade laughed in amusement as Spark got at his paws, and very gently, the large brown and black tabby tom nudged his kit towards Fria's belly, chuckling happily as he watched his family. He couldn't imagine life without them now, and he gave each of his kits a strong lick on the head. He closed his eyes, realizing how much had changed. He had grown, and was more confident than he'd been before becoming Fria's mate, and before his family had grown so much.
(Sorry it's short)

Last edited by doghouse; January 15th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.