View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

(For @Silvernight and @Frisk)

About the normal time she wakes up, Avocetrose came strolling out of the warriors den, casually and slowly stretching out her legs as she did so all the while whilst yawning, her tail lifted high and curling slightly at the end. She was still in a rather sour mood after her run in with Lavendersun the other day, there was still bits of mud and grass clinging to parts of her fur that she still needed to get out. Looking around the camp, the black and white patched warrior immediately began to trek towards a sunny patch, much like the one where Lavender and her first met, and flopped down to eagerly begin grooming herself, focusing mainly on the parts of her fur that still had the mud and dirt stuck to it, tugging them out carefully so she wouldn't pull out clumps of her own fur. The sun beat warmly down upon her, cheering her spirits if even only a little bit, her green gaze slowly sweeping its way across the camp clearing, taking in all of the cats that were awake now and anyone of interest, praying to Starclan that she didn't see that wretched beast of a warrior named Lavendersun. After her gaze made a few more sweeps across the clearing, she focused back on her pelt, finally getting the last few clumps of mud out and smoothing over the rest of her fur, giving it a nice gentle shine now that she was laying in the sun. "Thank Starclan I finally got it out.." She muttered under her breath as she slowly finished up her morning grooming session, her tail curling over her hind paws and her gaze lifting again to survey the clan clearing once more.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; October 6th, 2016 at 05:29 PM.