View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Hello." He meowed, nuzzling Lynxsky's cheek affectionately. "There is some tension between me and Lobsterbreathe. And Lobsterbreathe is upset with Applepaw. You know they were so close to each other as kits, and when she left it broke him. Now she is back, and he isn't handling it well." The tom looked into Lynxsky's eyes His tail was flicking slightly, touching hers every so often on accident. Goldenstep sighed, "I honestly am not ready to accept my babies are growing up. Soon Honeypaw and Applepaw will receive their warrior names. And Lobsterbreathe already has his." He flicked an ear down, licking his chest. What if she asks if I am hiding something? Will I tell her about Lobster taking a life from Snowstar? Does she know about that? Or will I tell her about her little sibling? Or hide it from her forever? He closed his eyes for a moment to think.
She nodded,” He seems tense. I miss having little kits.” She meowed Maybe we should have kits again she smiled hat him affectionetly,” It’s hard to believe our sons a warrior....he gets annoyed when I treat him like a kit...Honeypaw is a total flirt....and Applepaw still acts like our little kit...despite being 12 moons old.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here