View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 04:50 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Endless's Art Shop <3

Name of character(s): Rose’Kit
Role(s): Kit
Description: Rosekit is large for his age and as well-built as a kitten can be. His fur is long, thick, and fluffy. He is a russet and chocolate-brown tabby tom with bright amber eyes and a resting mischievous expression. There is a very noticeable wide scar that covers the bottom half of his face and jaw, particularly the left side. I apologize for the reference photo not including the scar, so if there’s any confusion about it, I can clear things up if need be.
Reference- Rose’Kit
Extras: Rosekit is male. His facial scar fades away on his right cheek. These are his only other visible scars.
Full-body or landscape: full body

Name of character(s): Brutus
Role(s): Kittypet, Kitten
Description: Brutus is a small and scrawny tom with brown fur and a white muzzle. His eyes are wide and a very bright turquoise color. His fur is mid-length and prickly. His tail is shaped strangely like a squirrel’s and it ties with his eyes as his most distinctive features. There is no fur on his paws. I apologize for the lack of a reference, and if anything is confusing, I can answer any questions.
Extras: Brutus is male. The fur has been scarred off of his paws, leaving those scars to show themselves clearly.
Full-body or landscape: full body

@Endless

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~