View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2024, 11:24 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Endless's Art Shop <3

Name of character(s): Mossfreckle, Fogwatcher (@/SuspiciousMindz, the grey and white tom), Hillstrider (@/Mica, the orange tabby), Nightshade (@/Poppy, the black and lilac molly), Hazelstripe (@/Dark, the dark brown and cream striped tabby molly)
Role(s): Moss is Shadowclan’s medicine cat apprentice and the rest are warriors
Description. (Include fur colors, eye colors, fur length and breed of possible, reference photos appreciated): ref photos of them all let me know if you need a better explanation (moss ref is in his album), moss is oriental shaped and night is part longhair oriental. Also, nightshade had pale blue eyes.
Extras (Background, accessories, scars, deformities): They are a polycule so a cute little date scene ^^ Moss is dating Fog, Hill, and night. Fog is dating moss and hill. Night is dating moss and hazel. Hazel is only dating night.

Personality wise moss is very affection, anxious, and a tad silly. Fog is a Disney Princess essentially and has flock together and bilingual. Hill is a goofy little bro, the protector of his bfs. Night is poppy’s snarky cannibal kitty. Hazel is a grumpy meanie but she loves night.
Full-body or landscape: landscape
Mention: @Endless

This should total up to 1000kk if I read correctly but let me know if not

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 23rd, 2024 at 11:41 PM.