View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:20 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Broken Madness
"Where are we going anyway?" He asked as his eyes finally settled on a beautiful molly. Mistwing was lazily sprawled on the smooth rock that was off towards the side of the clearing. His forest green eyes softened as his pupil widened. "You don't even have to worry about waking her up, shes over there! Don't mind me Wolfheart, I'm gonna have a chat with her!" Before giving Wolfheart a moment to tell him where she was leading him or what they were going to do, Rowanblaze bounded off towards where Mistwing was lounging. "Good morning, Mistwing!" He purred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She was about to say something but before she could even speak he was already going to her. She sits down wrapping her tail around her paws as she watches them a bit. However she was watching mostly him, his beautiful smile, and bright personality... that was only for the beautiful molly with no scars, no ugliness at all unlike her. A former rouge with a bloody past and scars to prove the things she has done, She wasn’t beautiful she was a rouge, dangerous often seen as handsome but... only around him did she truly feel beautiful. She looks away eyes now hurt as she begins to stand up and walk off.
I’m such a fool.
@Broken Madness @Owl

Mistwing blinked as Rowanblaze bounded towards her, and rose to her paws to sit neatly before him. A touch of humor entered her tone as she responded to the russet tom's eager greeting, "Good morning to you too, Rowanblaze." Her eyes drifted over him, spotting his shadow Wolfheart behind him. Mistwing dipped her head slightly in greeting to the fierce looking she-cat, and her cold eyes flared for a moment. She justified her response in her mind by denying it as jealousy, but rather because she felt like she was putting a lot on the line befriending Rowanblaze for such surreptitious purposes, and she would likely need his full attention in the coming moons. Mistwing glanced back at Rowanblaze and continued, "I thought you went on the dawn patrol, why are you back so soon?" It was only after the words left her mouth that she noticed the suns position in the sky and added on an absentminded, "Oh."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 15th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.