View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Aspenpaw stared at him suspiciously for a while, before settling down near him. Whether he said it or not he was not fine. Over the time that she had known him, which was a while she knew when he was fine and when he wasn't. And he wasn't. "Okay," She said, not quick to believe he was telling the truth. He must have just been stressed. And not normal stressed. Too stressed. It was hard for her to understand because she had never felt the way he seemed to be feeling. She knew he probably didn't want her prying at his business but she really felt like doing it, and finally she just blurted out. "You don't seem fine." Aspenpaw averted her eyes quickly, hoping she hadn't upset him too much. "Are you sure there's wrong?" She asked, turning her gaze back to the tom as she spoke. She knew he didn't like cats asking about his business, but it was only one cat, not the mob of cats that surrounded the tortoiseshell's sister. She felt slightly uncomfortable talking to him, even though he was her friend. She was afraid she had annoyed him.
Flashpaw could see the suspicion in her eyes, but he really wasn’t up to describing how he felt. He didn’t want to share, so he remained quiet as she said ok. Finally, Aspenpaw actually voiced her suspicion and Flashpaw let out a sigh. The noise wasn’t overly annoyed, just tired. “I don’t know, Aspenpaw. I’m just tired.” He answered, feeling slightly guilty about being so uncommunicative. He truly was tired, though, and not up to pretending. Flashpaw only hoped that, as his friend, Aspenpaw wouldn’t mind.