View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:01 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles “ as you wish! Oh and no need captain “ he says as he begins to move back a bit and soon just runs jumping pretty high, too high for a normal human and lands right at the railing of the ship. His eyes for a second changed into golden eyes of a fox and soon he stands up gracefully on the railing “ More like he was my former master~ he was known as the flame king of the northern seas, this was his ship! Y’all are very lucky to get this one! This thing has fought dragons and everything! Not only that-“ he spins around and smiles “ I bet the old man will be happy to know that someone uses this old girl again! It’s been rather lonely so I thank you my captain!” He Says happily “ if you wanna hear the tale of the old man I can say it! However I hear it’s a bedtime story for kids so I don’t know if you know it. About the flame king and his adventures against the mad dragon?” Luna blushes a bit when the lord wrapped his arm around her and almost immediately Sol growls “ I knew it! He’s that damn fox spirit! “
Elisha observed the man with interest in his blue gaze, watching his movements with a fiery intensity that matched Naruto's. Hearing Sol's growl only confirmed his suspicions and a wry smile stretched across his mouth. "Before I hear this story of yours... do you still have a master?" He asked with interest, stepping onto the railing beside Naruto. His eyes gleamed with intrigue, tilting Naruto's face up to look him in the eyes. He found Naruto interesting, just like Sol and Luna... if he wasn't so angry at the duo for what they had done prior to this meeting with Naruto, he'd be just as flirtatious with them as he was with Naruto. "Because every hound needs a fox." He murmured, his breath warm against Naruto's neck as he leaned in to whisper the words in his ear.

(Yes, Elisha is Polyromantic. His exploits are mostly romantic)
(I have mastered the art of flirting! Thank you my master *bows*)