View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: school of the tortured and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"s-same here...only i had my sister...glitch...." he became quite after that and started heading towards his room. 'sis you there?' he thought.

'im here andrew, whats wrong?' he asked him still staying where she was but thought in her head.

'nothing just started thinking of mom and dad..'

'...'
Ebony twitched her ears and watched him walk off she turned to the opposite direction and started walking with her head down her eyes looked at the ground not even noticing who she may bump into . She sighed she needed a friend or some one that kept her company but she didn't know any one that would like a neko that's an orphan she remembered a song that stuck with her when she heard it for the first time. " if you must wait..wait for them here in my arms as I wake if you must weep , weep right here in my bed as I sleep . If you must mourn my love mourn to the moon and stars above .if you must leave , leave as tho fire burns under your feet ... " she sang her ears still stayed down now feeling more lonely then ever but she was also wondering who she would meet next. @Raven hollow

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 28th, 2017 at 07:02 PM.