View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:57 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: school of the tortured and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Ebony sighed in relief and her ears relaxed she stood up quickly grabbing her book and head out the door not even looking at the laser pointer on her way out " any longer and that would have been a big disaster... " She said and rubbed the back of her neck she looked over at Andrew again and smiled
" so you like to fix things? " she asked him with a slight tilt of her head still holding her book. @Raven hollow
"yeah...i do but i also like to make things into something else" he said puttting the pocket watch in his pocket and looking up at her, he was young only 5 years old yet he had learned things from being there but more from his sister. he along with glitch where raised there and while being raised there they had grown a bit more quickly then children would with their own parents. "when the bell rang, that was me. i made the pocket watch to not only tell the time but if i flip the switch i added to it the time i have on it the clocks around the school will change to that time but it only works once a month seeing as its only a prototype" he said speaking clearly. even though he had a scarf covering his mouth he still spoke like nothing was even covering it.

profile pic is not owned by me.