>> Rain- blueish eyes
>> -foot white stocking markings

male
>> he/him

pansexual

fifteen moons

warrior

Physical
Detailed Description A lithe and wiry cat, Rainfoot has a grey base coat that is adorned with tabby markings. His legs, and much of his belly, are white. He has rpunded pale blue eyes, and fluff inside his ears.

Simple Description Grey tabby tom with white markings and a thin tail; blue eyes

Disabilites AuDHD

Personality
Traits

[+] benevolent, friendly, sweet

[=] mischievous, restless, blunt

[-] impatient, oblivious

Advanced Rainfoot, often the troublemaker and prankster, has always had a love for playing innocent tricks. He cannot be trusted to sit still for more than a few moments, but is a great friend when you would like someone to talk to. His sweet and open disposition is a great chaser to the bluntness of some of his comments.

Backstory
Kithood As a kit, he was not very social. Not due to lack of attempts, of course, more because he didn't know how to hold his tongue in the correct situations. He was often scolded by peers' parents as well as his own in such situations, causing him to be adverse to socialization.

Apprenticeship When becoming an apprentice, Rainpaw trained under [mentor]. [Mentor] was strict, but just as kind-hearted as Rainpaw and did not mind his blunt and sometimes obtuse comments. They got along well, slightly better than the average mentor and apprentice. They became the role model for Rainpaw, and similar to an extra parent.

Warriorhood Having become a warrior not too long ago, there isn't much to tell. He did spend one moon longer as an apprentice, however, due to his mentor believing it would benefit Rainfoot in the long run to have as much time as possible to fine-tune his abilities.

Album

Relationships
[+] Otterkit ( nyx ) - friendly - "He's an odd lil' guy. I haven't known him too long but I think he's pretty neat!"
Wisteriaheart ( peachfuzz~ ) - friendly - "Wisteria is my best friend! She doesn't talk a whole lot, but that's okay because I think that we get along fine anyway."

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; April 7th, 2024 at 11:12 AM.