View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Fern @Role @Fuzzyfeline @FadingEchoes

Lynxsky had been spending the past few days in the nursery, when she felt a sharp pain The birth is coming! she let out a yowl,” Goldenstep! The birth is starting!” She gritted her teeth as the first kit came. She licked the little kit gently. They had light fur, lighter than hers with patches of Goldenstep’s fur. She realized it was a tom Lobsterbreathe my first son may have decieved me and been evil, but my second son, little and precious will be strong like my daughters. He won’t be like Lobsterbreathe. Right? (Lightningkit).

Lynxsky felt another pain and gasped as another kit was born, she began to lick the kit. He looks like Honeypaw...I pray to Starclan he won’t turn out like Lobsterbreathe. I’ll raise him right. I swear I will... She was so tired, but she felt that their were more kits coming. (Gingerkit)

Lynxsky felt another kit coming she gasped as a kit was born. She licked it and smiled softly It’s a she-kit...she looks just like Goldenstep. She let out a purr I hope she doesn’t do a short-term leave of the clan like Applepounce did. she sighed as she felt another kit come (Ospreykit)

Lynxsky licked the next kit, (guessing on appearance) she had light colored fur and was a she-kit. She purred Be strong and caring like Honeypaw my dear... she smiled softly Four strong kits...and atleast one more coming... (Oceankit)

Lynxsky felt the last kit come. She licked the little creme furred she-kit. Why aren’t you moving? She kept licking the little kit, tears filled her eyes as she finally realized the kit was stillborn,” She watches over us in the sky...my precious Skykit...” she whispered nosing the stillborn in sorrow. (Skykit)

Lynxsky curled her body around the stillborn kit, Skykit, and the four living kits, she lifted her head at the entering of Goldenstep, Applepounce, and Honeypaw. She whispered,” Skykit’s our stillborn...she had a bright future...we have two two tom-kits and two she-kits, Skykit was a she-kit. Sorry I didn’t ask your opinion on Skykit’s name, Goldenstep.” Tears filled her eyes.

Applepounce smiled softly,” It’s alright mother.” her eyes fell to the kits Oh, none look like me.She was in love with her younger siblings. She’d tell them stories of Shadowclan, Lobsterbreathe, and tell them of their stillborn sister, Skykit. She paused,” I don’t have any stillborn littermates, do I?”

Lynxsky sighed,” No dear. Not at all.” How could something like that happen to her. How could she get a stillborn, she was a good cat. No way she could get a stillborn. But yet, she had Skykit the stillborn. She had been named after her suffix and the sky which she walked.

Honeypaw purred,” One tom and one she-kit look like me!” She chirped in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here