View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep ducked as he went into the entrance of the nursery. He padded silently over to his mate and kits, being careful not to disturb any sleeping queens or kits. "I am excited to have kits again and will love to see them grow up to be beautiful warriors. And I am sure our own kits will be great to their siblings." He said, smiling at them all. He sat down closely to Lynxsky, smiling at her warmly.

His eyes glowed with pride as he looked back to Applepaw, Lobsterbreathe, and Honeypaw. "You two girls will be excellent older sisters, I can feel it. And I am sure Lobsterbreathe will be a good older brother. I expect you all to be role models and to make sure they don't go far away when your siblings are still kittens." He said gently. He was actually happy that his daughters and son were offering to help out. It would make them a close family.
(Until Lobster’s banished and reacts by killing a kit...lol)
Lynxsky nodded,” Right. I hope we have two daughters and two sons. As raising Lobsterbreathe was fun and much different from raising our daughters, but I also enjoyed raising our daughters. Lobsterbreathe looks like me...Applepaw looks like you, and Honeypaw looks like me. Is their any other possible apperance they could have?” She asked curiously wondering what they might look like.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here