View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBite View Post
"Yes, DarkStorm and I went out for a hunt. It was nice to go for a swim again, brings back old memories." responded SnakeBite. She couldn't help but think of when she was an apprentice, her old mentor LongStrike taught her how to swim without the fish even noticing. She hoped she could mentor one of her kits, she believed that she would snap back to a warrior life style in a second, but she wasn't sure if Russetstar did. "Hey, do you want to go for a fish hunt by the river tomorrow?" SnakeBite asked SilverMask, trying to ease the tension. " We haven't gone on a hunt together in what feels like 20 moons!" she added.
"That's good to hear," the silver she-cat mewed. She knew that a queen needed to stretch her legs after being in the cramped nursery every once in awhile. Silvermask was glad that Snakebite was able to get some fresh air. She was also able to hunt with her mate, a luxury hardly any queens got with their busy schedule of caring for kits.

"Mmm," Silvermask murmured, closing her eyes for a moment. She moved the bones and muscles beneath her pelt in a swimming motion. She opened her eyes once more to reveal her green gaze sparkling even more now. Silvermask's gray and black tail whisked happily behind her. "It's been a little bit since I've gotten my pelt wet." She began. "Perhaps we should. It really does feel like it's been seasons since we've hunted together." Silvermask said honestly, a hint of regret in her voice. Between Silvermask's litters of foster kits and Snakebite's kits, they hadn't gone outside the nursery together nearly enough.

Silvermask's eyes moved to Snakebite's kits. "We'll be sure to bring back the biggest and most juicy fish out there for you lot. You'll be the best fed kits in all of the Clans." She jokingly poked at Moonkit with a paw.