View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2020, 06:55 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: (Private) Whew! What a ride!

Trying to keep his panic in check, Butterball sat down and simply licked the first kit, eyes staring as she gave birth to.... 2 and then 3 more kits.
This was the miracle of life?
He wondered if his mother went through the same pain to have him and his siblings. It seemed awful, but he also wasn't prepared, so maybe he could eventually get past how unsettling it seemed.
As Lillian passed over the other kits, he tucked the first one under his tail and hoped it wouldn't wiggle away and set about to trying to clean the other before setting them under his tail as well. Once the last one seemed to be dealt with, he brought them all close to him and carefully tucking his limbs into a chi ken sorta position to keep them warm, waiting for Lillian to give instruction.

@Willowfern

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.