Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2021, 10:58 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 View Post

Grayfur appeared around and found a little kit "Hello there little kit where did u come from?" he corked
Ashkit
HE scrunched his face up. Um . . . his brain provided a word, ShadowClan. ShadowClan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Ivy was sleeping on a sun-soaked rock. It was strange, it was twilight, but the rock was warm like it was sitting in the sun all day. She supposed that was just how Starclan was. As she looked around at the peaceful expanse, Ivy noticed a tiny kit appear. Oh, poor thing. Padding over to the kit, she introduced herself.
"Hello, dear. Welcome to Starclan." He must have been stillborn, or died shortly after birth. it was sad when those things happened, but it was a fact of life.

Note: Ivy was a Shadowclan cat that became a loner. She died and went to Starclan. She still calls herself Ivy, but says Ivyshade to others so they don't get confused.
Ashkit
The tom looked to the molly. He nodded, Thank you. But, um, what exactly is StarClan. he asked with an embarrassed glance to his paws. He hadn't even had time to speak to anyone, just appeared in spirit form for a few seconds on the physical plain.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆