View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:34 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry rested her head on her paws, a soft purr resonating from her chest. She felt content to just lay here in the nice warm den, breathing in the scents of her Clanmates around her. She felt glad that despite everything, she was still here. Looking back towards Mousefur, she nodded.

“Doesn't everybody? But not badly. I probably won't fall asleep until moon high or a bit sooner.” she replied, lifting her head a bit so she could see better. She was tired, but she took so long to fall asleep usually, that it wasn't worth trying now. She would rather wear herself out talking than lay still, bored.
Mousefur nodded. Suddenly a question popped into his head, 'Do you have any siblings?' he asked. He wondered if Lioncry's siblings were as nice as she was. If Mousefur had a voice he would talk about his brother nonstop. He cared about his brother a lot and deeply missed him.

He liked talking to others about their siblings, he wish his brother was back in Skyclan so he could have someone to talk to everyday. His ears twitch slightly as he brought himself back to reality.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!