View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2019, 05:23 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Bonegaze was watching her from the branches of a tree. Then again, he was always watching her. In her dreams. In her clan. Always. He watched her so he could control her. If he knew everything but she didn´t, he had power over her. He liked having power. His translucent white pelt brushed against a branch next to him. It was time. Time to train. ¨Honeypaw, gorgeous as ever.¨, he said n a voice as smooth as silk. ¨You were late going to sleep tonight. I was wondering where you were.¨ The tom hopped out of the tree and sauntered over to the living she-cat, looking her up and down. ¨I see you´ve healed since the last time you were here.¨, he said. His gaze turned dark and he smiled at Honeypaw. ¨It seems that we´re going to have to fix that.¨
Honeypaw
The prickling along her skin warned her of the pair of eyes following her through the trees, though she gave nothing away besides the twitch of her ears as a faint rustling sounded from up above. A mere second later the familiar smooth voice of her mentor disturbed the quiet clearing, appearing from the same area where she'd heard the soft noise. She kept her eyes trained on the ground in front of her, only her ears pointing towards Bonegaze as he spoke, scoffing at his words of flattery. "You waited for me? How cute."

Pale yellow irises snapped to the tom as he jumped out of the tree, closely following his movements as he made his way towards her. At his words a faint spike of pain shot through her leg as the memory of her previous wound came to mind. By now it was completely healed, and hidden under her thick coat - something she was grateful for. She was sure her clanmates would start getting suspicious if she started showing up out of nowhere with a bunch of explainable scars. Another reason she was sure to keep her face and ears clean of any wounds. She didn't want to ruin her pretty looks after all.

"Well, shall we get started then, mentor?" She slurred, an arrogant grin splitting her innocent features.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light