View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2021, 01:41 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Snowmask let out a quiet mutter as Ravenpaw figured out what she had said was a lie. Well, at the very least this cat had a brain, which was more than some cats anyway. Her tail wasn't drooping, more frozen in the air. "Well, it did involve ShadowClan, and also a... slightly embarrassing mistake. I don't even care how long I've been here anymore, but I think it might a few moons less than you" she paused since she did not know the black she-cat's name she couldn't address her. "I wonder sometimes what would have happened if I wasn't alone. Well, this was before Dawnstar, and I was meant to send a message to ShadowClan. I think it was about ThunderClan prey-stealing or something. Anyway, the route I was taking had lots of pebbles on it, and it was beside a river. My paws were hurting so I decided to.." she paused as she realized how stupid this might sound. "Swim. I drowned in a river, and my body was swept away down the current. My clan didn't even try looking for me at the time, they assumed I was either dead or had run off to be a rogue or a loner, alright? My clan didn't even do anything, and who even knows if they think about it, I've not been here very long for StarClan and I fade more every day!" The last part was more a sad acceptance that it seemed no living cat thought of her, even though she should still be well.. solid looking. She sighed and looked at the black she-cat again. "It was leaf-bare when I died, there was no chance I would have made it out the river. Well, the sad part is that WindClan didn't send anyone else to tell ShadowClan, so it wasn't sorted out then" she tried joking but found they were just as ashamed or bitter words as the rest of her sentences. "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you are both technically apprentices, right?" she added, avoiding the question of how she had known that the black she-cat was an apprentice. She knew eavesdropping was wrong, and she gave a respectful nod towards the other cat in front of her. "Nice to meet you too" she replied to the other RiverClanner, who at least seemed calmer than her companion. "Hang on, I said that I had seen you in the living world, not watching you from the stars!" @spade @bmkmb

Last edited by Yeeter; February 25th, 2021 at 01:46 AM.