View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:20 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Lunacross

When Bucknight called him "far from incompetent," Cakeless couldn't help but reflexively retort, "Obviously you haven't spent enough time with me." If Bucknight honestly believed he had an ounce of competence in him, he either walked around with his eyes closed or only chose to see the positive in his more-than-friend. Thinking back to his comment, he supposed there was no set amount of time as "enough" when it came to Bucknight, as it always seemed their conversations were cut short even if they had lasted hours. It was a strange sort of yearning that he lacked the vocabulary describe, but he reminded himself they could carry on where they'd left off later after they'd gotten some much-deserved sleep.

"Oh, thanks," he snickered sarcastically but it was subdued with the desire to nap drifting into him, "I'm so appreciative of how you look past my laziness to cherish the cat I am inside." Already, his focus was wandering aimlessly, and he was becoming less aware of what he was saying by the minute. "Prob'ly not." A tired mind tried to picture the scenario but upon realizing he didn't want to witness that gruesome event, he shifted his attention solely to Bucknight.

But that was proving to be a challenge as drowsiness lapped at him, soon washing over Cakeless completely and dragging him under in its wake. His breathing became deeper, chest rising and falling rhythmically as the young feline succumbed to the increasing urge to rest.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 3rd, 2016 at 06:20 PM.