View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2016, 10:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Raywood

"You're not wrong," Bucknight chuckled. "With how villainous I am for succeeding Otterstar at such a young age. Even though she chose me to be her deputy." A shrug disturbed his otherwise still form, and he was happy to reciprocate the nuzzle. How their clanmates pictured him didn't matter; Bucknight knew the truth, and if they weren't willing to listen, so be it. A lack of support didn't mean he couldn't efficiently lead the clan.

There was never any doubt Cakeless wouldn't be by his side when he awoke, but he appreciated the assurance regardless. The fight had left him drained, exhaustion dragging him down, and with his head on his, Bucknight's eyes slipped closed. Being with the other male brought a sense of tranquility, and the young leader knew there was no one else he'd rather spend his life with.

"Mm, would rather talk to you until I'm engulfed." His words were becoming slow, languid as drowsiness crept over his still-bloodied form. "Was - kinda close today." Bucknight was referring to how Cake had been in the fox's grasp, struggling to break free from its jaws. It would've been easy for that fox to puncture a major vein. "I don't know what I'd do if that fox hadn't let you go."

Last edited by BEAR.; December 2nd, 2016 at 10:47 PM.