View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:30 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Lunacross

Cakeless laughed easily, "You are, but I was trying to be generous for once in my life and give you a chance to deny it." Apparently, the statement was too true for even Bucknight to bother protesting, or maybe the RiverClan leader was reaching similar depths of laziness as himself. At least he had an excuse to be tired. "Yeah, right. You make it sound as if you're choosing me from a pool of eager warriors but be honest, I'm the only one who would share a nest with you."

Ears flattening for a second in mock exasperation, he was annoyed but allowed it to slide when Bucknight claimed that he was technically resting. "I would be here when you wake up, you know. I'm not planning to go anywhere." Bucknight should understand that better than anyone. "But if you would rather talk to me until you pass out from exhaustion, we can do that too," Cakeless offered nonchalantly but briefly nuzzled the other tom, resuming his comfortable, intertwined position with him.

Although Cakeless was physically drained from the encounter with the fox, he wasn't quite ready to sleep (though he figured he could), since doing nothing tended to be the majority of his day and didn't leave him with a desire to sleep come moonhigh.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 3rd, 2016 at 12:56 AM.