View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2016, 03:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Raywood

"Am I not already the creepy warrior sitting around camp, waiting for my next fluffy victim to warm my nest??" Bucknight's expression twisted into something of mock horror. "I must not be trying hard enough." Amused, he responded, "Is it? Apparently you're not on the fluffy side of the spectrum, so I'm not sure this is the best approach to getting a fluffy cat to keep me warm."

Comfortable with the heat of Cake's body, Bucknight rested his chin atop his head. "Wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, we can't have you losing your spot as the laziest RiverClan cat." Or clan cat. He couldn't imagine another cat out-lazing him, and he didn't want to.

"Technically, I am resting," he hummed. "Though, I admittedly do feel exhausted. Losing a life just fills you with fatigue - an' I think I have blood loss to thank for that." Their ancestors couldn't pump the blood he lost back into his body. "Didn't want to cut our discussion short for something I could makeup later." Omitting from sleep now and waking up later in the day was a small price to pay for talking to his partner.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2016 at 03:01 PM.