View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2016, 02:48 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Lunacross

While he was glad Bucknight was against the idea of removing him from the premises, it wasn't as if he'd honestly believed he would do so to begin with since it'd be an awkward request to make. "Don't want to be the creepy warrior sitting around camp, hoping a fluffy cat will line your nest and keep you warm until sunhigh?" As terrible as it'd be, he came to the realization he really wanted to see that. Dismissively, Cakeless joked, "Been there, done that, and I can guarantee this is a much better approach."

Allowing his tail to intertwine with Bucknight's, he reveled in the warmth of having his larger companion surrounding him and closed his eyes. "Then we're not going anywhere else," Cakeless mumbled in clarification as Bucknight decided he wouldn't be carrying him anytime soon. "If I started walking for myself, I might lose my status as a the laziest member of RiverClan." Couldn't have that happening.

"Shouldn't you be resting after all that?" he asked, not with a lot of conviction. If Bucknight didn't feel the urge to sleep, he wouldn't force him. Sarcastically, he added, "Unless losing a life just fills you with energy."

Last edited by Fawn; November 30th, 2016 at 02:48 AM.