View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Raywood

"I'll just stick to my figurative dreams," Bucknight hummed, brushing his nose against Cakeless's ear. He wasn't a light cat; a trait he attributed due to the near-constant supply of fish RiverClan contained access to, and the most he expected from Cakeless when it came to moving him was maybe being dragged.

"Well," he murmured, "you feel wonderfully cozy right now. I don't think have much body heat to give you at the moment, unfortunately." Dying, even momentarily, had a tendency of robbing one of warmth. It was Cakeless that provided him with welcomed body heat, and he wiggled to wrap his body around his smaller frame. "Nah, you're doing splendidly."

The response merited a chuckle, as normally he didn't waste time by having apprentices make his bed. That was a job better suited for the worthless cats that refused to recognize his rightful leadership. "Nope," he said, "if ThunderClan burns, it can't exactly be done during the day." They'd be spotted instantly. "You're small enough that carrying you shouldn't be an issue. Not that I plan on it anytime soon."

Last edited by BEAR.; November 24th, 2016 at 05:26 PM.