View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 01:33 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Lunacross

"Yeah," he agreed, a scoff in his meow, "that won't be happening literally." Cakeless was fairly sure he couldn't physically move Bucknight at all, much less pick him up if he'd fallen over, though it would be a humorous endeavor.

Stealing him for his heat sounded like the most obvious excuse he'd ever heard, yet he went with it. "Wouldn't you rather have a bigger warrior? Or one with more fluff. In fact, you might have to kick me out, because I think I'm absorbing a larger amount of warmth than what I'm giving you," Cakeless warned. "Might want to considering bringing in someone more suitable for the job.

"This is sufficing," he responded, as it was just as comfortable as his own nest, if not more so given the presence of Bucknight. "My nest isn't as nice as this. I don't have apprentices at my beck and call to reline it with feathers and moss everyday." The idea of late night excursions warranted a questioning glance at him to ask, "You haven't had enough for one evening? No," he snickered, laying his head against Bucknight once again, "I'm not going anywhere unless you're willing to carry me."

Last edited by Fawn; November 24th, 2016 at 01:34 AM.