View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:21 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
At his answer, Nightpaw felt her heart soar with excitement. She’d be a warrior! A real warrior if Shadowclan, the best clan, the clan that had taken her in an saved her. Daydream would be so proud! And Snowpaw... Snowpaw. Her friend had been so close to becoming a warrior. But now she was recovering in the medicine den and had a ways to go before she’d be able to. “Can i ask for something? Can I wait to become a warrior for just a bit longer?” She asked. I want to have my warrior ceremony along with Snowpaw.”
Goldenstar padded along for a few more moments, dragging his injured leg behind him. He let Nightpaw be happy, staying quiet for the time being. He turned into his own thoughts, letting them go back to when he had first met Nightpaw. He couldn’t exactly remember what her name had been at the time, but it was most likely Lucky, or something of the sort. As soon as that thought was finished, he heard Nightpaw, and looked over at her. “Something could be arranged,” he murmured, nodding, knowing it could probably happen.