Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:37 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

[ header was created by @/ramen <3 ]

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 1, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Birchpaw slipped inside of the elders´ den, using her claws to rip up the moss lining of the dirty nests, wrinkling her nose at the smell.

Great StarClan, this moss smells bad.

Eyes narrowing, the she-cat used all her strength to tear up more strips of dirty moss, adding them to the moss ball she would take outside of camp later, as long as another warrior was with her.

Tail tip twitching, Birchpaw thought about all the ways she could possibly earn her name and status back early. Killing a fox, killing badger, driving away a Twoleg or a Twoleg dog...

Who knows. If only the demoted warrior could find a way to impress Birdsnow, which Birchpaw doubted that she could.

Then, the RiverClanner got to thinking about the latest battle with ThunderClan. Bumblestar had only called it off since her kit, Wolfpaw, she believed, had been terribly injured.

Birchpaw let out a snort, moving from nest to nest and tearing up the moss lining. Bumblestar had caused her Clan a terrible loss. Wait, ThunderClan wouldn´t have won, anyway. RiverClan would have drove them out or killed them all either way.

Gathering the moss, Birchpaw slipped outside of the den and dropped it off outside the camp entrance, a ball of fresh moss in her jaws.

As the she-cat slunk inside the elders´ den once more, she began to line the nests with fresh moss and ferns.

[ 1 / 3 Chore Posts Done ]

[ open! ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; March 3rd, 2024 at 10:37 AM.