View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2023, 05:58 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Woollyfeather headed in the direction of the part of the border Shadowfur assigned to her and Darkpaw, pausing briefly to let the apprentice catch up, glancing his way as he spoke to her.
She mulled over his question.
"I suspect not on this day, but it never hurts to keep your wits about you and a strong sense of caution in your mind."
She gave what she hoped was a reassuring nudge to the apprentice before moving along, tail slowly swishing at her ankles with each step.

She carefully scented around and scanned the area for recent signs of RiverClan activity and when none was found, she trotted just a few tail lengths ahead, stopping to mark their side of the border before moving on to the next spot.
She looked back to Darkpaw, suddenly remembering he was there despite just speaking to him mere moments ago.
"Would you prefer to mark the borders together or on your own? I won't be offended if you go your own path."
Nor would she judge him if he decided to stay close rather than stray on his own.
@Darkclaws [My next one should be the last one for the patrol and then the group can wrap up ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.