Thread: Crazy Jenny
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Crazy Jenny

Jenny is based off of this tv show character.

Scene #1:Jenny is a pretty calm cat that keeps things to herself well that is until she meets Koda. She is this cat that travels a lot and one day she saw Koda getting attacked by a dog. Jenny runs out and has the dog chase after her instead of Koda. Once the dog loses track of the molly, Jenny goes back to Koda, who thanks her. As Jenny is about to leave him, Koda says that he is so thankful that he wants to stay with her until the day they die.

Scene #2: Jenny and Koda become mate’s after a couple of months, but then Koda finds [She-cat] and they instantly hit it off. In the middle of the night Koda runs away with [She-cat]. Jenny wakes up seeing that Koda and [She-cat] are gone.

Scene #3: After two weeks from Koda and [She-cat] being gone Jenny is out hunting and she feels something stir in her belly and realizes that she is expecting Koda’s kits.

Scene #4: A couple moons later Jenny gives birth to Jane and [Tom kit]. Jenny still heartbroken keeps them, but then [Tom kit] dies.

Scene #5: Another moon has past when Koda comes back with [Koda’s Brother]. Jenny tries her best to hide the fact that she had Koda’s kits, but fails. Koda takes Jane and leaves, leaving [Koda’s Brother] with Jenny. Knowing that her daughter was gone she went crazy. [Koda’s Brother] pushes a big giant boulder to trap Jenny inside and he only opens it to give Jenny some food and water.

Scene #6: After being held captive in her home Jenny attacks [Tom’s Brother], not killing him while he was giving her a mouse. Jenny wanders around a bit with murder on her mind. She finds Koda and tries to kill him, but instead of Jenny killing Koda, Koda kills her.

The [tom] can die later on and [She-kit] can join a clan if you wish that.

Form
Name:
Personality:
Role:
Mention:
Other/Questions?:

Friends that might be interested
@Broken Madness
@2018 Okapi
@Flameleaf
@Fuzzyfeline.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 8th, 2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: site needs credit