View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 06:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Starphobia / @nyx
Fallemoon gave a gentle sigh as he padded out. Not bothering to wait for his clanmemebers, honestly the deaf Tom just had a stuffy nose and could smell if they were near and went out. Fallemoon had gotten the feel and Mothcloud had shown him the plant, she taught him to identify the plant by touch he appreciated the help from his adoptive mother Mothcloud. Fallemoon flicked his tail and he touched his paw gently around. Sniffing as much as he could, after a bit of searching he flicked his tail and ran it over a small cluster of dandelion flowers. Picking them up he continued padding gently, running straight into the borage plant which shot it's puerperal blue flowers into his ears. Fallemoon hissed as he carefully but angrily picked two stalks. He stood beside the Borage plant for his clanmates to see.

+4 Dandelions
+2 Borage

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; April 5th, 2024 at 06:13 PM.