View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨give me th feeziths-¨ he mumbled, mouth still full of cheezits. he gave up on the effort once he saw rowan pass the line for his third and finale lap, the golden number one mocking him in a way. the speedy music started to play, he let out a groan watching rowan move swiftly across the colorful but sinister track effortlessly. though, shiloh was determinded. focusing and trying not the fall of the track once more, he slowly but steadily, passed the line for hs third lap, falling behind in 6th pace. ¨Screw you wario!¨ he yelled towards the screen(which he knew wouldnt answer back to him, but he tried) in annoyance as the fat tunny character pushed him off the road again. swallowing down his cheezits he sighed,¨and screw you and your first place, ill catch up to you soon enough.¨
"...you're just jealous that i'm so good at everything i do-" rowan laughed softly, though he found his attention quickly diverted by a passing npc, his eyes widening as he mumbled to himself, leaning in as he narrowed his eyes on the screen with a huff. "...i'm still beating you, at least." he commented, though pumping his fist yet again as his character ran through a powerup, waiting for the selection to appear before letting out a disappointed sigh at finding that it was only a set of three bananas. discarding them from behind his character with a grimace, he set his sights on dethroning the princess daisy in front of him. "...there can only be one princess in the lead, and that's princess rosalina." he murmured, shaking his head as he mashed the buttons on his wii remote as quickly as he possibly could, rather determined to win this race.