View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
to be honest, rowan felt like he totally had this in the bag. i mean, it was mario kart, for goodness' sakes! and it was the hardest level, too- would shiloh really be able to beat him at this? rowan was a lazy kind of guy, but he was good at video games, at the very least. at the familiar noises of the level's start, the blue-haired man quickly found his own character racing off at high speeds, managing to snag a green shell with a grin as he leaned into shiloh-- perhaps to try and throw him off balance, or because he was so in-sync with his character that he found himself moving in the same direction. "...better start moving away, or i'm totally gonna smash you with this green shell." he grinned, narrowing his eyes with a huff as he leaned into the controller. "and hey, at least my blue hair is remotely attractive, purple princess." rowan teased, voice light-hearted and playful as his fingers moved across the remote with a glint in his eyes.
¨i doubt ill have to worry-¨ at that moment, Shiloh fell of the frickin road. maybe he under estimated how hard this was. they were on the top speed AND the hardest level and route known to man. ¨god dammit.¨ he gritted his teeth, the cartoon turtles mocking him in a way as they picked up his beloved princess peach and put her back on the track. once on the colorful road again he was cautious, driving more slower but steady, a solid 9th place at this point. ¨and for the record, lavender is a pretty color, thank you very much.¨ he retaliated playfully, side glancing the other boy for a moment. even if he was in 9th place and almost onto the second lap, shiloh was determined to win, maybe that would wipe the smug smirk off of rowans face.