View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: MY CHARACTERS

GENERAL
Name: Orchidpaw
Orientation: Heterosexual
Physical Description: Orchidpaw is almost pure white, except for a tainted tan color on her shoulders and a few distinctive markings. Her shoulders and a spot above her back legs, are tan, and kind of look like a coffee stain. She has tan stripes on her front legs, and tail. On the tip of her tail theres a brown spot, that is way darker then any other of her markings. She has a tan marking on her head that is in a V shape with dots around it. Her eyes are a faded emerald color.
Personality Description: Orchidpaw's heart is as warm as winter is cold. She is extremely caring and affectionate. She can often melt cold hearts at least a little bit. They way she sees things, everyone is good on the inside. Because of this, she doesn't like fighting, which can make her seem weak. Besides being loving and attentive, Orchidpaw is also active and playful. She loves to hunt and help her clan. She doesn't like fighting, but playing and hunting are two completely different things! Activity and noise won’t bother her a bit, but she can be a bit of a scaredy cats when it comes too fighting!

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Tumblepaw
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Swiftcry//Mentor//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Key: dead//inactive

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:48 PM.