View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

@Gusty
(It's fine!)

Lily was unreasonably surprised by Daedalus' response; he may not be a kittypet, but he still lived in Twolegplace, and most cats who lived there were afraid or at least wary of Clan cats, whether it was because of the stories that they ate live rabbits and kittypets or because they just seemed threatening. All the same, the tabby was somewhat hurt by the sudden change in the loner's demeanour, having thought that perhaps they could talk for a while longer. But if he was so put down by the realisation, perhaps of her heritage or her willingness to fight, then maybe they just weren't meant to be friends.

"Daedalus?" She ventured, wondering if perhaps she could talk the loner back into friendliness. "Is everything okay? Was it something I said?" Maybe he doesn't actually mind who I am. Maybe he was just surprised! The blue-eyed she-cat twitched her tail hopefully, suddenly realising how upset she had sounded; she sat down on the hard Twoleg path and lifted one paw to her muzzle, licking it and drawing it over her ear as if to seem disinterested.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"