View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2017, 07:41 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

@Gusty

Lily frowned a little at Daedalus' initial question, wondering whether to be offended or confused. She quickly put it out of her mind as the loner spoke again, forcing her face back to a neutral expression. She heard the much more... reasonable questions and mulled over her response for a moment.

"Well, yes. It might be hard to find my way back to the forest, but once I do, I'm just going to go in. It may have been a long time since I was there, but I still remember where I was born." Lily explained, trying not to go into too much detail for risk of spilling things she wasn't comfortable talking about. "And I doubt that they'll have left. If my Clan is gone, then so are all the others and that's not very likely." After what happened to SkyClan, I'm pretty sure that none of the Clans would let another get driven off.

She couldn't help but smile a little at the mention of predators. It'd been far too long since she'd had a real fight! "As for any foxes or badgers... it might be moons since I was trained, but a true warrior never forgets how to fight." As she spoke, she began to realise just how true her words were: she could vividly remember bowling over her mentor, being confronted by enemy warriors, taking down a patrol with her Clanmates by her side. She had to stem the flow of memories before they reached the one she knew would break her all over again.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"