Thread: Sanos mad house
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:49 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Sanos mad house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He begins to laugh “ I just killed a few rats that were in my land again! I warned them and I truly want to let them live but they started crying and begging and it was too good of a chance to have some fun so..” he begins to step to the side smiling as if he just hunted some prey in reality those rats were a total of 3 cats, a female and two males each were just torn apart by Sano and Sano alone. He purrs happily “ they tried to fight back.. one even managed to cut me.” He says showing a small cut on his left leg “ it doesn’t hurt but it’s going to be annoying..” he purrs happily again. “ but no matter getting two birds with one stone these are also the guys that made fun of you a while ago! Did I do good?”
Lilac shifted her paws uncomfortably. “Well... Yes,” she admitted, purring at the thought of Sano hunting something else other than felines. “Nothing else exciting?” She asked probingly. She hoped he hadn’t gotten into any other fights. She hated it when he acted so... Sanoey. Was that even a word? In Lilac’s language... yes. She flicked her tail, pointedly looking at the blood all over his fur. “Actually, before you answer, mind washing... that, off?” As much as she wondered about him, she could atleast try to help him appear... normal. Although, what place did she have to say that he wasn’t normal? For all she knew, Sano had just befriended her because no one else was willing.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!