Thread: love?
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Riton stood on the branch in front of her treeden, which she tidied and added more petals to the outside walls so it would be partially hidden from the lovers. "Hah! Take that love birds!" She yelled in a high pitched voice to the singing birds. "You can't steal my crumbs now!" Riton then flew down and was flying as any other butterfly, when she saw this huge pink, sweet smelling flowers. Weird thing was, it was moving, but what the heck! She flew towards it and landed on a petal, then stuck her tail in to cover it with pollen and eat it.

@DragonChaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Well, I tried. Right now I guess I just need a talk other then trying to find a partner and failing.`` She sighed.
"Well, lucky for you, you won't fail at finding a partner with me around!" Lotus said happily, adding in, "I'm known around here as Lotus, or more specifically, the matchmaker of these lands." That's when she suddenly felt something relatively small on her, responding to it with, "Oh? I think something else likes me as well~" moving her tail over to where the object on her was to see if she could carefully move it off her to see what it was.