Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Romeo didn't know why he was so...uncertain currently. He should be used to this! Or, maybe he just wasn't used to meeting his flirty endeavors housefolk. He came through the night, and kissed them goodbye at dawn. So, to be allowed into this...humble abode, with much respect towards the taller creatures, Romeo threw an apprehensive smile towards his companion. He has flinched at the squeak of the twoleg molly before he heard Essie's soothing voice, so he padded after her. "...I'm just not used to this." He muttered. She invited him inside her home, and he didn't want to turn down that offer. Romeo didn't want to appear rude or for the molly to think he didn't enjoy her company. By all means, her comfort was what he needed after his unfortunate partnership with a darling molly he came to love diminished...and, he hadn't seen her since. Shaking his head to rid his thoughts of Crescentmoon, his green irises stayed lock on Essie until she became a picture stuck in his mind. Each step his paw made as he welcomed that warm glow that every large nest held - he would know this. He would remember this. He used to live with two legs! He used to feel the same exact way how Essie felt about her own housefolk. "Your subjects....they seem...very golden!" He complimented, briskly. Indeed, they did look nice. They even provided the two with food, which Romeo wasn't complaining about. The Tom was hungry! And, the thought about hunting brushed away from his mind because he was given a platter. "I haven't had such cruisine since living with my old silverheart..." it was almost saddened that his poetic old twoleg tom moved to the greater and beyond. Romeo didn't like to think that the old man was dead, but he was. After many lonely days sleeping on top that engraved stone...it still was unpleasant. Oh, stop it, Romeo, lad! You're with beautiful company. You oughta behave yourself and enjoy this night. Romeo chided himself, then threw s smile towards his companion. "Ah, so, does it bother you to show me around your fancy?" The house was warm. It was big. It was nice. A lot bigger than the cabin home he lived in.

@FadingEchoes