Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:42 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Romeo gave a lick at his jaw. Though Essie had turned down his treat of fetching her something to eat, that didn't stop the grumbling in his own stomach. He was hoping for a good meal, but Essie promised that her housefolk would provide them with all the food they needed. Now, that...that was a deal he couldn't pass up. First, a beautiful day with this gorgeous molly, and now a gorgeous night? What could be better than that? Romeo knew he was pushing the buttons, but it seemed as if Essie took control, and that she didn't mind him being in her company. In fact, it was her idea to invite him to her house for the remaining of the day. And, what gentlemen would he had been if he turned down such offer? A terrible, horrible one in his opinion. "Whatever the beauty wants," he purred, deeply. And, once the show was over, the Tom got up from his spot, stretching out his limbs from being numb for too long. He didn't understand what Essie meant by growing her family. She had something else in mind? Whatever could that be? That shouldn't take much of his thoughts, so it was brushed aside. What mattered most was getting her home, and gulping down some nice food (since he hadn't ate anything at all that day). "No need to return such favors. It was an honor taking you out," the black tom puffed out his chest in a prideful manner. "I'd like to do it again sometime, if you ever pleased," he purred, innocently. Just as she had a brilliant time, so had he. He wasn't...a professional at keeping relationships, but he hoped he can build something that would last with this molly. At least a place where his heart can settle without being cast on the road again. Maybe he'd take her into the forest for a stroll, or maybe he'd take her down to the nearest shore side to cuddle, relax...possibly watch the stars? Ah, the possibilities were endless, but currently; only tonight mattered. And, he would follow her to her house folks place. Hopefully...they wouldn't mind his company.
Essie purred in happiness as she stood, stretching her sore limbs made stiff by being in close confines for such a time. The molly sighed joyfully as he once more called her beautiful, "Ah, my beauty is simply an ornament to such handsomeness that accompanies me." She meowed softly, her eyes running quickly over his handsome physique before returning to her favorite feature, his eyes. "It was an honor to go out with you." She returned, licking his cheek once more, "I'd be happy to do it anytime." Essie added, her soft yellow eyes ablaze as she walked back to her home with such a tom.
When they had arrived, she lead him to the opening on her house, letting out a loud meow and scratching at the door. She then turned to Romeo, "Don't worry, they'll love you. Almost as much as I do." She dared say, hoping he wouldn't be put off by such openness, but she was quite sure Romeo was not that type of tom.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 10th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.